Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Weekend Food Tour: A Boxed Meal (Bian Dang)

"便當" (Bian Dang), originally from Japan known also as Bento . Since Japan occupied Taiwan for more than 50 years, A Boxed Meal is adapted and became famous.  I bought this one in Taipei International Flora Expo. I like the shape of lunch box, I think I'll be using in making my own Bento.  Also a moulder for gelatin, or just simply use it for preparing ingredients :)

This is a complete meal

Healthy rice, broccoli, black beans, bamboo shoots, fish flakes,
breaded pork chop, and for dessert sweet potato balls and honey cashew.


Let's eat!


10 comments:

  1. The food looks great and the box is so cute :) Happy FTF!

    here's mine http://www.lyzalane.info/2011/04/ftf13-seafoods-galore.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is definitely a complete meal..ang sarap.here is my FTF

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so yummy! I want to eat it right off the screen! Thanks for posting :)

    Please check my FTF entry for this week: Sinampalukang Kambing
    Much ♥,
    Pearl
    Sassy Chef Recipes and Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! that would really make me full! yum! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great, complete meal and nicely done! have a great weekend! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2011 @ A Boxed Meal